人影们

Thursday, July 30, 2009

summore moody...or mad?!

wakaka!!! 2day many of them complained dat I m mad d...Cox I non-stop laughing n say sum stupid n unuse thg... but mayb useful 4 fun la!!! hehe... actually I oso dun noe y I so hapi n til crazy 2day... erm... 1st, after class, we went dinner... den went psr mlm... we planned to buy same t-shirt, but the t-shirt reli costly, we dun wanna to buy a t-shirt wif RM14-18! I bought a lip gross from psr, den after bathed, I try the lip gross... hehe...den a very big mood force me to make up!!! wakaka!!! jux play la... put the eyeliner, put mascara, den eye shadow... mainly on eye la... hehe!!! den go a kai house! I thought after make up they cant differentiate de, but she can o... wakaka!!! den we took photo n do sum stupid face, but pretty la...kaka!!! after dat I washed out all the chemical on my face... they said I still like in make-up wor!!! Of course la, sumthg god gif one, cant change de la...haha!!! ( mayb now u wanna go toilet, den vomit )...kaka!!! after finished the assignment we agn went mak mak stall... we ate klcc, oopps... sry, roti klcc!!! kaka... put it runtuh, den we ate... after finished blog, I nid to type the econ assignment,,, haha!!! I reli like to type... mayb 5 oni slip ler... den 2moro skip the class!!! haha!!! pity la... summore lazy d...


my make-up face...



my sexy lip...( go toilet agn, sry arr!!! )




horrible eye, but I like it... aha aha... I like it... aha aha...


1 comment: