人影们

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

relax...

after exam reli relax d. although sick but still hapi leh. n didnt feel uncomfortable...haha!!! jux now had dinner wif groupmate, n chat n joke, relax n hapi reli...b4 dis I reli stress n unhapi!!!
thx all of u!

share sum photo wif urs...


seen b4? roti klcc! haha...


boring den take photo...our beautiful leg...jealous?


dat naughty a kai tied my shoes thread wif acs boy de 2gather. n the stupid boy 4get d den he walk away...haha...laugh til die d.

a kai n my strip... mine one is purple de...


we use the same type of purse n h/p strip...but my bear is more cute...wakaka!!!


dis self-lover, I'll take ur "pretty" photo n put here one day...

pro in rubic cube d...


u c de boy, laugh til c tooth dun c eye...haha!!! after c.s. test ma, so hapi lo!


both of them comcentrate in sms wif their gf...hehe!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment