人影们

Monday, July 13, 2009

cannot tahan d...

bullshit fadhilah, I reli cannot tahan u anymore d, 2day bullshit so many thg, n when u talked I jux cant hear wat u r saying about leh?! summore the quiz u gave in the end of class, a simple solution oni, but u do til so complex, wat 4? to confuse us??? voice like cow, dat's y oways bullshit lo... haiz...how can u b lecturer in u??? oways speak so fast, den ask us do ourselves. if we know den no nid study anymore liao lo... 2day when hear to u, I jux slept there wif a kai...ur voice jux like the sleeping pill >< n summore one thg, when we ask u y like dat one? den u ans u is jux like dat la, omg!!! u go to hell is better la!

n the malays in caferia, how can urs math bad like dat??? oni simple amount n not more den RM5, y u oways calculate wrongly???
1st time, I gave RM3, the meal cost RM2.45, u change back 15sen to me.
2nd time, I gave RM5, the meal cost RM2.85, u gave me back RM1.15?! Omg?! how can? summore use calculator to calculate sumthg dat not exceed RM5!!!

den I cant thn myself oso, reli not interest wif computer studies la~~thurs wanna exam liao lo, now still dun wan study yet! haiz...u know? computer studies is harder den sejarah 4 me, I prefer sej den c.s. if u not hafal well all de definition, den no nid test d. sej u jux can write in ur form, but dis one cant 4 me, eng not so gud~~~so, how? cant fail de a, n must get gud result oso, if not u cant shoot the scholarship de la...others subject gud oso no use a, will lower the CGPA if not gud in any subject! suffer~

1 comment: