人影们

Friday, October 9, 2009

moody + angry???

1st, talk about moody...
here is my result. so u guys dun ask me anymore k^^
click the picture den can c very clear...
if still cannot, den 4get about it...
moody cox of my result...
actually, btwn down n satisfied.
I duno my feeling exactly, used to b after getting spm result...
down bcox of below my aim, CGPA 3.9
satisfied bcox of higher den my limit, CGPA 3.5
yesterday, all frens seem so nervous...
kk asked me to check da result at 12am
kk told me about others result
a lai called me for my result
but jux now only I can feel how nervous they were...
heart beats change frm normal to double...
a tiger bcum a rat...
normal go crazy...
finally...
the result appears...
now, talk about angry???
actually my feeling can b better mayb after one hr, but now!!! NOT!!!
as I post in fb:
u lie in the silence, I noe in the silence.
y??? everythg u lie???
actually I noe jux a small matter, but repeated 4 so many times.
honestly, if u tell me the truth when I ask u, I wont get angry...
but y muz lie???
about 2days u didnt find me, u didnt tell me ur result, I duno how r u,
but u noe, I care of u, I hope dat I can noe everythg of u...
the only reason 4 me to not ask u is I M NOT UR GIRLFREN.
do u reli like me???
u said u getting harder n harder to wait 4 me, but is it reli the main problem???
or...mayb...
I should gif up???
but... I not willing to do dat...
who can help me???

5 comments:

  1. 其实你的成绩很不错了.. 只不过我觉得你的实力不只是这样.. 你可以拿更高分的.. sem 2 加油吧! 阿妈 ~
    加油加油!!我也是down了几个小时.. 过后就没事啦 =】

    ReplyDelete
  2. 没有你们想象中的down啦!我现在都没事了。

    ReplyDelete
  3. 还有哦,不要对我期望太大。。。
    你们的期望对我来说是一种无形的压力。。。

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ur results adi very gud ler.
    Much better den those hu failed ler.
    Be grateful...
    Bout tat guy...
    Settle it quick so tat wun cause more trouble n hurt.
    Hayaku gambateh...
    Sugoyii... =]

    ReplyDelete
  5. normally result comes out will under our expectation one !
    Anyway, U have got a good result!
    Add oil and work harder !~
    Gambateh !!~

    ReplyDelete