人影们

Monday, September 7, 2009

being hurt...

yesterday, receive his msg, my heart a bit pain, cox he said sumthg intentionally to hurt me, mayb to let me 4get him...I noe I hurt him d, making trouble, but I reli not mean dat, sry, 4gif me, hope u will noe wat I reli mean to, n faster cure frm dat^^

dis morning, 12am to 4am, 4 of us went weslake. we had our 1st time open heart, haha, I duno how to write la, (open heart=tell all our secret) kk, dun scold me ya?! hehe... but oso tell me wat the word la... 1st time in my life, tell al my secret to 3 frens 2gather, wah... syok betul. so comfortable after tel dat, n share wif others my sadness, my ugly past. hope dat dey wont mind my past, reli hope dat~ frenz, I luv urs to b my fren, thx 4 urs time to share wif me, thx 4 urs sleeping time, study time... Thx, Amen( I m nt christian, bt jux wan to describe my feeling )

4 comments:

  1. Whr gt scold u wor, sorpor.
    Dun wori.
    Let da past b da past. =]
    Evryone made mistake, so let it b.
    Learn frm ur mistakes n dun repeat that again.
    Smile...
    Anythg, we're here.
    The best-5! =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Btw, desmond...
    It's so do i lar.
    Not so i do. haha

    ReplyDelete