人影们

Friday, February 5, 2010

4 down, 2 to go

maths, public speaking, writing 4 science, programming...
all those subjects had passed d... hehe^^ yes yes yes!!!
I feel dat I did quite well for those 4 papers,
but, who noes the result???
but sincerely, hope dat I can get A for the 3 subjects except wfs...
2moro is the hardest paper, chemistry...
erm... shouldnt say dat it is the hardest, but it is reli troublesome...
those mechanism n reaction make me damn annoying...
haiz..... now my feeling is, everyone noes one day got 24 hours,
but 2day like got 48 hours...
haiz... after dat physics...
another annoying thing...
especially last 5 chapters...
I hate ELECTRICITY & MAGNESIM
wateva, I thk dis sem is the last sem I touching science...
hehe^^ nvm... for this reason, I muz do well...
gambateh!!!!! best'5 mama

1 comment: