人影们

Sunday, December 12, 2010

diary85 - One Year Anniversary 13/11/2010

12am, dear asked me take a bath and changed a nice dress.
He said we going to Grand Kampar Hotel to have our meal as celebration.
I felt very excited because I don't know what surprise he going to give and I also trust him that we are going to hotel.
after bath and everything done, dear come and bring me downstair...
no one was at downstair, and dear holding my hand, and walking towards the basketball court...
I saw Ashwin's couple and Kiran's couple were walking behind us...
then I asked dear, why we walking? and why they were following us?
dear said, the bike is in court, they just walking la...

almost reach the court, I saw something bright from the far...
it was a shape which formed by candle...
I started getting excited since I had never been in this situation..
I started holding him back and asked what happen? why a lot of them?
then dear just hold my hand and walked toward the court...

I saw a love shape in the middle of the court...
dear asked me walked into it and wait...
after that, dear took a cake and walked inside the love too...
both of us blow the candle off and we cut the cake, said happy one year anniversary to each other.
dear took out the Santa Claus box from the cake.
Then dear suddenly knee down and show a ring decorated with a small love...
and he asked, "Dear, will you marry me?"
I was so touching and I agree very soon...
tears start dropping from my eyes, and dear put the ring on my right hand's ring finger.
and dear stood up, hug me and kissed me, asked me don't cry...
after a while, I stop crying, and dear took a box, inside the box is a teddy bear...
after that, dear brought a bouquet of roses...
dear gave it to me, and I asked, how many of roses here?
dear said, 12, one for each month, and there are pink and red roses...
after that, dear started digging the roses, and he was finding something...
but he couldn't find it... but it was not a problem since I was still in an excited emotion.
and finally he found a pair of couple ring...
then I put on his right hand's ring finger, and he put on my left hand's ring finger...

after that, we take a slice of cake each, and asked friends come, and feed them,
as appreciate their coming and wishes...
Ramesh, Cassy, Ashwin's couple, Kiran's couple, Sunil and the thin fellow, Loghun's couple, Kris, and the most important one, Kelvin and Aaron...

In the room, we tooked pictures with all the gifts and also Kelvin and Aaron...
Aaron gave us a picture frame as wishing our one year anniversary...
after that, kelvin, aaron, dear and me went a park and drink...
It was some irish cream which contain 17% of alcohol and coffee taste...
we had our fun there, they were playing around with people's rooms...
they took stuff from their rooms and never put back.
the funniest part was, kelvin was climbing a tree, and aaron took a broom and poke his ass...
dear and I was laughing like hell...


p/s This is first time where I get a bouquet of roses, first time where I get rings in this situation, first time where  someone knee down to me, first time where celebrate in public and the most romantic moment that I have...

8 comments:

  1. congratulation~but u wan marry ad?

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha....... so long time ad only post out .....

    ReplyDelete
  3. 从一开始不顺利的爱情
    走到现在如此甜蜜
    真的很替你开心
    要幸福,宝贝!!
    =D

    ReplyDelete
  4. okp, ya lo... waiting for photo ma...
    anonymous, annie? : tq bao bei... you also must be xing fu ya~
    zoe & girl, thx thx ^^

    ReplyDelete